Swift and agile, a spacious cockpit and great storage, the Tsunami 125 is packed with features!
This kayak excels in tight, twisting environments, and the Phase 3 outfitting ensures a great fit for comfort and control. The bow and stern hatches give you plenty of space for that quick trip along your favourite waterway or for the full weekend exploring new destinations.
The Tsunami 125 is a good choice for paddlers of any ability looking to paddle short to medium distances on river, lakes, creeks, dams or open waters. The upswept bow and flare ensure it behaves well on choppy waterways.
- Designed for paddlers of any ability
- Suitable for protected waterways or sea conditions
- Best for shorter to medium distances (upto 10km)
- Can be orderedw ith or without a rudder (add $400 to the standard price)
- For longer distances consider the next size up, the Tsunami 145
Please contact the showroom on 07 3391 1088 with any questions or visit us instore for an upclose look, touch or sit!