Shop terms + Conditions
Ownership of the goods does not pass to the purchaser until Rosco Canoes Pty Ltd receives payment in full.
A 2.5% charge per month will be added to any unpaid invoice/s if not paid after 30 days.
We reserve the right to charge 15% per annum for any unpaid invoices.
Preferred payment method: EFT
Rosco Canoes Australia Pty Ltd
BSB 124 039
Account no. 22217304
Include invoice number and customer name when making direct deposits.
Rosco Canoes Australia Pty Ltd will require a minimum of 50% deposit on all orders taken.
Final payment is required within 2 weeks of the product becoming available. Collection is expected within 2 weeks of product becoming available.
Storage of orders after this time will be at the Managers discretion and may incur a storage fee.
Rosco Canoes Returns Policy
Change of Mind Returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Rosco canoes will offer you a store gift voucher or refund provided that:
• You return the item within 14 days of purchase;
• You produce your original Rosco canoes register receipt at the time you return the item
• The item is in resealable condition including that:
o It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories;
o It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition;
o Any sew-in labels are still attached
If these requirements are not satisfied Rosco Canoes reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher or refund for change of mind returns.
Rosco canoes will accept product returns and provide you with a store gift voucher, refund or repair where:
• The product is faulty or is not of merchantable quality, or
• The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
• The product does not match the sample or our description